SHAREit For PC using Intel AppUp: After installing the SHAREit application in my Windows PC, I started wondering are there are any alternate ways to install SHAREit on my Windows PC. One possible way is using an android emulator, and the other one is intel app up method. Most of you would have heard the word android emulator, but intel app up method is entirely different, I hope you are going to enjoy it. You are in the right place to download the fastest file sharing application developed by Lenovo SHAREit. The application was first designed for mobile phones, and due to its viral reach, people started to expect the application for computers also which eventually led to the SHAREit app download for desktop Windows versions. SHAREit can also be installed in Mac PC, similarly in mobile phones like SHAREit APk For Android, SHAREit For iOS, SHAREit For Windows Phone, SHAREit For Windows PC and SHAREit For Mac PC.
SHAREit For PC Using Intel AppUp – Features:-
In simple, the SHAREit application is a file sharing tool that helps people to share multimedia files between devices. USB and Bluetooth are its predecessors. The following are the list of the advantages of the SHAREit which made the app one of the world’s most downloaded.
- Clear and easy interface.
- Capable of finding the nearby devices automatically.
- Faster than the Bluetooth and USB cable file transfer.
- Allows multiple access at a time using Group share option.
- In Android and other mobile phones, it saves battery life by consuming less power.
The above listed are all the advantages and highlighted features of the SHAREit app download for Desktop. Kindly scroll down to get the SHAREit application to your computer by Intel AppUp method.
Download Shareit application by Intel AppUp Method:-
This is one of the methods to get SHAREit to your desktop or laptop. However the direct will be recommended by us that is by downloading the application directly from the SHAREit for PC. Now we can go to the steps friends.
- To get the application on your computer, you need the Inter Appup emulator on your desktop. Download Intel AppUp.
- Once it gets downloaded then install the application.
- Open the Intel AppUp emulator and search for the SHAREit app.
- Click and download the SHAREit app.
Now it will be added to your desktop.
You can also download SHAREit for PC directly or use the alternate method of using an Android emulator. If you have any doubts about this post, please comment below.